All Inclusive Program
Egg Donor & Surrogacy Service – $28,500 + tax
Initial Fee – $1,500 (plus HST) paid as a non-refundable egg donor registration/administration fee (paid upon acceptance into the program)
Step 2 Fee -$7,000 (plus HST) due when Egg Donor is medically cleared.
Step 3 Fee – $4,000 (plus HST) paid as a non-refundable surrogate registration/administration fee (paid upon embryo creation).
Final Fee – $16,000 (plus HST) due upon match & medical approval of surrogate.
*In the event of needing to re-match with a surrogate, a Re-Match Fee/Additional support amount will be invoiced ($4,000 plus HST)
For Intended Parents who choose an egg donor through Evolution Eggs and need assistance with the embryo creation process (including all referrals and coordination for the entire donation process) and assistance and support finding a surrogate.
- Administrative Review of the following: application, video consultations as needed, screening documents (including criminal checks & financials), and profile information. Email package is sent out with all requirements.
- An egg donor of choice through our Evolution Eggs Database.
- Pre-medical screening of all Ontario donors for AMH, infectious disease bloods, and full genetic carrier screening panel.
- Support and guidance throughout the egg donation process.
- 2 years of surrogacy support services and or three IVF transfers after matching is official.(Additional fees are required after this timeframe or additional transfers are needed)
- Personalized assistance with finding your egg donor, Fertility clinic, and creating your embryos.
- Full Pre-screening package of each surrogate who applies. This includes criminal background checks done by our agency, plus a full pre-medical screening by one of our trusted Fertility doctors.
- Creation of personalized digital profile and ID card for the website. Video promos for social media sharing if agreed upon.
- Referrals to a Reputable Fertility Clinic, our group of psychologists and counsellors, lawyers, and other professionals as needed.
- Medical review by IVF Nurse Melanie Mitchell. She will manage the clinical process with your egg donor and be the coordinator for all clinical contacts for you and your surrogate. She will assist with appointments, support, questions, and concerns during the medical phases as needed. Melanie is an invaluable resource and is part of our program to assist with accountability at the clinical level.
- After matching with a surrogate, we facilitate with the ‘dating phase’ of getting to know each other and helping to build a strong foundation of friendship and trust.
- We provide full support for both surrogate and Intended Parents during the two years in the program. This includes 2 requested in person visits, an online Facebook group, CSC staff reachable via text, messenger, or email, as well as a connection to a previous Intended Parent to guide you along the process.
- Personalized journals for surrogate and IPs to document their journey together.
- Online courses for Intended Parents and surrogates at a $1,000 value are included. Courses are designed to discuss and offer insight into relationship building with your surrogate, contractual expectations, medication review and teaching, pregnancy management, and birth plan. We also offer a Parenting course to IPs, as they typically not included in Prenatal courses unless they are pregnant. We wanted to specialize something for Intended Parents to provide support once they have baby.
- The surrogate course is for 8 weeks Post-Partum to assist with mental and physical recovery after birth.
- CSC Support worker at any first-time screening appointment and up to 3 more requested appointments. (ultrasounds, hospital appointments, transfers) We also include a visit or phone call at or after the birth and a post-partum visit for emotional and legal support if necessary. (Depending on Covid restrictions)
- One hour appointment with Melanie Mitchell, (Your IVF Nurse) to review the medical process in detail prior to your surrogate’s cycle start. She is available outside clinic hours for medical support. (on request)
- Private Surrogate Only group, (including Melanie Mitchell) 24 hour access to CSC Support, phone, email support
- Specialized gift packages throughout the special stages of the journey for surrogates, including a full birth kit for the hospital.
- Resources at your disposal through companies we have teamed up with to provide new products and services for free and or at a discounted price. We know that pregnancy and birth is unique for Intended Parents, so we wanted to offer special inclusions just for you.
- Both egg donor & surrogate Legal contracts finalized
- Social Worker counselling sessions and reports for Intended Parents, egg donor & surrogate
- Bi-weekly team meetings with clinic Third Party Coordinators.