If approved for the program, along with this online form you will be required to provide the following accompanying documents :
• 8-10 photos of yourself and/or your family
• A photocopy of your marriage licence or domestic partnership (where applicable)
• Criminal Record Check, for the past 5 years (minimum) in the countries you have been resident
• Statement of Funds allocation (Proof of funds / financial capacity to undertake and afford a surrogacy journey.
• Canadian Surrogacy Community registration fee (Please make payable to “Canadian Surrogacy Community” via email money transfer and electronic funds transfer/netbanking).
All information is kept completely confidential except for purposes related to surrogacy/egg donation services.
Therefore, this information will only be shared with potential surrogate mother’s/egg donor’s, physicians, and mental healthproviders as needed.
(Photocopies of your identifying information/full address will not be disclosed and kept strictly confidential unless requested otherwise).
Release and Idemnification
I/We (referred to jointly as “Intended Parents”) acknowledge, agree, and swear to the following terms:
Terms & Conditions
1. It is my/our desire to enter into a surrogacy/egg donation arrangement with a surrogate mother/egg donor and her spouse/partner in an attempt to become parents. 2. Canadian Surrogacy Community did not coerce, induce or unduly influence my/our decision to apply to be intended parents. 3. Canadian Surrogacy Community is not party to any agreement that I/we may enter into with a surrogate mother/egg donor. 4. Canadian Surrogacy Community makes no representations, warranties or guarantees regarding the potential surrogate mother/egg donor and the surrogacy/egg donation process and I/we understand and agree that they cannot predict or control the surrogate mother/egg donor and her spouse/partner or how a court may interpret or enforce any surrogacy/egg donation agreement I/we may enter into with a surrogate mother/egg donor and her spouse/partner. Furthermore, I/we acknowledge that Canadian Surrogacy Community, their employees and representatives do not have the authority or ability to predict or control my/our actions, conduct, negligence, or my/our failures to act nor the authority or ability to predict or control the actions, conduct, negligence, or failure to act of the surrogate mother and/or her spouse/partner. 5. Canadian Surrogacy Community will be providing my/our application and the information I/we provided with it to potential surrogate mothers/egg donors electronically and/or in print. I/We acknowledge that Canadian Surrogacy Community provides my/our information to potential surrogate mothers/egg donors and hereby consent to my/our application and related information being provided electronically and/or in print. 6. I/We hereby release and discharge Canadian Surrogacy Community, their employees and representatives from all liability and all manners of action, suits, causes of actions, proceedings, debts, claims, an demands whatsoever in law or equity resulting from my/our decision to engage in surrogacy/egg donation and any adverse consequences or damages that may result from my/our involvement with the surrogacy/egg donation process. 7. I/We hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Canadian Surrogacy Community, their employees and representatives against liability as well as against loss, and for any and all costs incurred defending any complaints, actions or claims. 8. I/We have had the opportunity to consult with legal counsel regarding this Release and Indemnification and have done so or have decided on our own accord not to consult with legal counsel. 9. I/we understand that Canadian Surrogacy Community services do not guarantee a match with a potential surrogate/egg donor and/or the live birth of a child. 10. I/we understand your services are good for two years for surrogacy services and one year for egg donation services. 11. I/we understand there are no refunds for these services.